Wednesday, March 31, 2010

First post... stuff about me.

hi my name is Hanah Fields-Austin and i am 18 and i live in the LA area in socal :D

this is my first post writing a blog.. so excuse me if it sounds retarded.  i was just diagnosed with JRA a few months ago, but we think i have had it for the last 5 years.  it took me going to many doctors in order to find one who cared enough to try and find an answer for me. I finally found the best doctor ever! Dr. W.  He is amazing and really goes out of his way to help me.  I have two big passions, photography and riding horses.  The JRA has really affected me being able to do either of those right now, but i want to try really hard to get back to riding since i haven't ridden in 4+ months :( 

so yeah, feel free to stop by and say hi! and add me on FB :D (just search me by my name, it should come up)

I hope to get to know all of you soon!

No comments: