Wednesday, March 31, 2010

my pretty boring Wednesday...

well today I didn't wake up till around 130 this afternoon, but at the same time i didn't fall asleep till after 3-4 am, so i guess it isn't that many of hours of sleep.. I pretty much laid in bed talking to a few people online and mindlessly playing games on FB. My mom ended up calling me around 315 telling me that i had my Xolair shots and that she was on her way to pick me up to go get them... they hurt extra bad today! thanks to my shoulders still being sore from yesterday.. but i managed to get my 3 shots without crying or looking like an idiot.

After that my mom took me down to the barn for a little to see my horse, although i couldn't do anything. I couldn't even brush her because it hurt to bad :( so my mom and i turned her out for a little to stretch her legs since it is supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow i am not sure when she can get out next.


Now i am at home relaxing and waiting for my artichokes to be done for dinner :D i hope i can eat one (i haven't been able to eat more then a few bites at a time lately). I had a bowl of chicken soup (homemade) and a few (read 2-3) bites of eggplant parm today. I haven't been able to stomach eating much at all.

in regards to how i feel, my shoulders are sore, but not hurting nearly as bad as they were before, but thanks to them feeling better the rest of me hurts extra now.. go figure huh? well i guess nothing else hurts worse, i just wasn't paying much attention to anything else when my shoulders were so bad. Still on 20mg pred.. hopefully this flare goes away soon and i can go back off pred :D

No comments: