Wednesday, April 21, 2010

europe....

so im getting more and more nervous about going to europe this summer. I was at dinner tonight and was sitting still for a few hours (was sitting in a booth) and by time dinner wad done my hips were killing me. How in the world am i supposed to sit for 11+ hours that it takes to get to france, and then get off the plane, walk around for a little bit (extremely jet lagged) and then sit in a car for another few hours? How am i supposed to walk all around Paris and the rest of where we are traveling in France? MY mom offered to take me on another trip at a later point, but i couldn't bring up the courage to tell her that im just scared its going to get worse long before it ever gets better. In a way i really want to go now before there is no way that i will be able to do anything, but at the same time i'm scared. I am planning on taking every medicine possible that i might ever (read as never) need.. but still. i don't want to get there and find that my body is to warn out from traveling and the plane trip to be able to do anything and enjoy it...

No comments: