Thursday, April 8, 2010

Is it that hard to ask???

Why is it so hard for people to ask before they take things... my friends dad and i switched cars, and then i go outside to look for the beast (the nickname for the expedition).. and its gone.. so i assume its stolen since i have the keys in my hand and was never told that it would be moved. I called my parents and they had no idea either.

Come to find out that their son picked up the beast.. although as far as my mom, my dad, and I were told that was now "my" car. Im ready to say give me my car back and u don't ever get to use it again.. but i know better then that. We had traded cars because i can't drive mine. Its a stick and hurts to bad to drive right now. Besides my focus gets 30-35 mpg and the beast gets 12-15 mpg. We were doing them a favor by letting them use my car that gets better milage in return for them letting me use their car that i can actually drive.

It was working for months now. If they needed the beast for a day or something they just asked me and 99.9% of the time i was totally fine working out another car to use for the day if i needed it. now i just feel taken advantage of. now i have to share the car with their son (who has killed 2-3?) cars already..

this is all prob stupid, but its just annoying me!!!! ugh

No comments: