Wednesday, April 28, 2010

i just don't get it....

why do people assume that just because i am young i am immature and won't be able to understand things? Don't they get that i have been though more in my life then a lot of people do? Yes, i am only 18, but i have had to grow up really fast, and i have learned my share of lessons in life too. But i guess that is to hard for people to grasp. But it doesn't bother me. I guess they can just sit around complaining about their life and not accept peoples help.

Granted, yes i do complain about my life, but at the same time when people offer to listen and talk to me i accept it. I don't insult them and tell them that they are to immature to help me, even if i feel that way sometimes. I try and give everyone credit for who they are and what they can offer.

No comments: