Wednesday, May 5, 2010

why?

Why is it that some days i can totally forget that i have JRA, and some days its all i can think about? Why is it that some days i can get up without any problems and go out with friends and go to the barn, but other days I can't manage to get out of bed? Why is it that some days i am excited about life, and some days i am so depressed? Why does one think start hurting as soon as something else is feeling better? Why do i feel like i can't ever catch a break? Why do i feel like some days the world is against me? Why do some days/nights i just feel like crying? Why do some days/nights i start crying and i don't even know why? Why do some days/nights things that are supposed to cheer me up make me even more depressed? Why is it some days that im terrified to drive? Why is it some days that driving over an hour doesn't both me one bit? Why am i so scared to go to Europe... this is supposed to be the vacation of a lifetime.

I just don't get this.

Why is everything in my life so complicated?

No comments: